Terms and conditions
- All Vehicle reservations are subject to a firm written confirmation from yourselves.
- All confirmations are subject to availability of services requested at the time of booking.
Cancellations made less than 14 days to agreed date will be subject to a 50% charge
- No shows without notice will be subject to a 100% charge
- Any amendments on the numbers of Vehicles or number of days’ vehicle is required should be communicated at least 14 days prior to the departure date.
- An LPO for all services will be required to guarantee your booking if you have approved Credit facilities with us
- Payments can be done by cash, cheque or credit card (all major credit cards are accepted). In this case for prior reservations 50% should be paid upon confirmation of the booking and he difference to be settled 14 days prior to Safari.
- Lazizi Expeditions deserves the right to ask for full payment upfront for last minute bookings.
- a) The company is insured against legal liabilities arising from injuries, which might be received by passengers while in its vehicles. You are however strongly advised to take out your own insurance against the risks inherent in traveling in an undeveloped country especially as there may be times
when your tour visits remote regions without the means of rapid evacuation and medical facilities. Please remember that your Supplier does not undertake to provide such assistance at its expense, hence our strong recommendation that you arrange your own insurance to cover such eventualities.
b) The company and its agents act only as agents of the passenger in all matters relating to hotel accommodation, sightseeing, tour and transport, whether by aircraft, rail, motor coach, ship, boat, or any matter howsoever except when the passenger is being carried in transport owned by the company.
c) The company’s obligations apply to those services, which they agree to provide on your behalf. We cannot be held liable for any third party arrangements you arrange in conjunction on your own. For example, we cannot be held liable if you miss your tour departure because you fail to arrive at the departure point at the agreed time.
d) The company’s liability to passengers carried in its own vehicle governed by the laws of the respective country and all claims are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the respective country and all claims are subject to jurisdiction of the courts of the respective country in which services are provided.
e) The company reserves the right to employ sub-contractors to carry out all or part of the services agreed to be supplied and in the event of the exercise of such right the terms relating to the Company’s liability shall apply.
f) Whilst every care is taken, the Company cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage of baggage. It is therefore advisable to affect separate baggage insurance.
g) 1. In the event that a claim is made against Lazizi Expeditions in respect on any loss or damage occasioned by the breach of contract, negligence or other fault of the Company, the Company shall be liable to indemnify the Travel Agent or Tour Operator (as the case may be) in the courts of the country in which services are provided if the Travel Agent or Tour Operator (as the case may be) had submitted jurisdiction of the said courts.
In respect of any such claims as mentioned in sub clause (1) of this clause, the Company shall be under no liability expressly assumed in this clause.
1. For the purpose of this clause, the Company shall be deemed to include its servants and agents and shall be deemed to contract on behalf of such servant and agent.
Prices are based on fares and other costs prevailing at the time of publication of the price lists, and are subject to change without notice if fares or costs subsequently vary. All prices are subject to change and availability.